Clusters play an important role in the economy of the region, the dynamic development of which allows for intensifying connections between economic entities, universities and administration.
Among the clusters operating in the area of the Podkarpackie Region are, for instance:
- The Association of Polish Aerospace Industry Entrepreneurs Group "Aviaton Valley" www.dolinalotnicza.pl
The unique high-tech cluster in Poland, its aim is to transform the South-Eastern Poland into one of the leading aerospace regions of Europe, which will provide various products and services in the scope of the aeronautical industry and play a key role in research and development work.
- The Subcarpathian Cooperation Connection – Light and Ultralight Aviation Cluster www.aerocluster.pl
The group of companies which construct and produce ultralight flying constructions: planes, gliders, drones and paragliders
- The Association of Aviation Agreement Network "AVIA-SPLot″
The association of production companies or those interested in the aviation production and the institutions connected with aviation
- The Eastern Poland IT Companies Cluster www.klasterit.pl
The cluster supports development of the IT industry in the Podkarpackie Region. Its aim is to support cooperation of enterprises from the IT industry.
- The Welding Cluster KLASTAL www.klastal.org
The enterprises operating in the welding branch belong to this cluster.
- The Eastern Casting Cluster KOM-CAST www.kom-cast.pl
The cluster associates the companies connected with the casting industry.
- The Plastics Processing Cluster POLIGEN www.poligen.pl
The cluster associates entities from the plastics processing industry from the South-Eastern Poland.
- The Podkarpackie Renewable Energy Cluster www.energia.rzeszow.pl
Members of this cluster are producers of energy, suppliers of solutions for the energy industry, as well as the entities integrating solutions from the area of renewable energy.
- "The Flavors of Podkarpackie" cluster www.podkarpackiesmaki.pl
The cluster associates producers of traditional, regional and organic food.
- The Podkarpackie Cluster of Organic Food www.pire.swilcza.com
The cluster associates producers of ecological food, for example, the producers of dairy products, bee products, bakery products, juices as well as fruit and vegetable products.
- Life Quality Cluster "Podkarpacie Country" www.kraina-podkarpacie.pl
The cluster operates in the field of broadly defined life quality sector, that covers, for instance, sustainable tourism development, medicine, renewable energy sources, organic food and green technologies implementation as well.
- The Health Innovation and Tourism Cluster "Health Resorts of the Pearls of Eastern Poland" www.klasterzit.pl
The cluster promotes medical services and wellness tourism as well as ecotourism, active and cultural tourism.
- The Podkarpackie Farm and Food Cluster
The cluster associates the companies from the food processing industry.