Podkarpackie Region has competitive advantage when it comes to human capital.
In Podkarpackie Region there are:
- 217 technical colleges and vocational schools with more than 45 000 pupils
- 193 secondary schools with more than 43 000 pupils
- 16 colleges and universities with more than 70 000 students
- approx. 14 000 graduates of high schools and universities annually
- more than 200 specializations on universities
There a number of schools of higher education in the region: Rzeszów University (www.ur.edu.pl), The Rzeszów University of Technology (portal.prz.edu.pl), The University of Information Technology and Management (www.wsiz.rzeszow.pl) and The School of Law and Public Administration Rzeszów-Przemyśl (www.wspia.eu). These four colleges and universities teach more than 52 000 thousand students, who are potential human resources for Podkarpackie enterprises